COVID-19 : FAQ's
12/31/20 Updates: Welcome to Ranch View Family Medicine! We have high hopes for 2021! We look forward to working successfully with you!
We are experiencing and extremely high call and portal message volume that exceeds our capacity to respond in a timely fashion to our Ranch View patient family. COVID vaccine and exposure questions are causing a severe back-log in our ability to get back to our patient lives. Please help us!
- Please contact your pharmacy for refills and allow a week to process.
- Please do not call or message us regarding COVID exposure or vaccine questions unless you are actively having COVID symptoms.
Quick COVID FAQ’s:
- We do NOT have the COVID vaccine. We do NOT have a vaccine wait list.
- If Ranch View gains access to the COVID vaccine for you, you will be contacted by text message or e-mail.
- If you are considered an essential worker you will need to check with your employer regarding when you can receive your COVID vaccine. Ranch View Family Medicine does not have this information.
- At this point, distribution information indicates we will NOT have the vaccine at Ranch View prior to June 1, 2021.
- The government has selected a few large health care facilities with the means and security to hold and protect the vaccine.
- The Colorado Health Department can help you find a vaccine distribution center near you and can answer all of your COVID exposure and COVID vaccine questions. Click here.
- If you have a COVID question, and NO COVID symptoms, please call your health department COVID hotline. (TriCounty Health)
Ranch View has a COVID clinic in the rear of the building with a separate entrance, parking lot check-in, and separate COVID lab.
For persons who are actively sick with COVID, please start with Ranch View.