We are dedicated to providing the best possible care for you and we want you to completely understand our financial policies. In the increasingly complex arena of insurance coverage, re-imbursement, and high deductible plans, it is especially important that you understand your benefit plans.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY:
- Payment is due at the time of service unless arrangements have been made in advance by your insurance carrier. We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash, or debit cards.
- There will be a “no show” or “cancellation” fee assessed in the amount of $50.00 for appointments missed or not cancelled at least 3 hours prior to appointment time.
- Yearly Physicals are subject to special billing policies. Please request a copy of the Ranch View Family Medicine Yearly Physical Exam Policy for further details when scheduling an appointment for this exam.
- Ranch View Family Medicine accepts insurance from the following providers:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cofinity/Sloans Lake
- First Health/Coventry
- GEHA/USA PPO
- Health Payors
- Medicare-established patients only
- National Provider Network
- One Health/Greatwest Life
- Oxford Health
- Prefered Health Network
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Rocky Mountain U.F.C.W.
- Colorado Health Opt
- Tricare-As a secondary insurance only
- United Health Care
- USA Health Network
5. We do not accept Multiplan and are not accepted by Secure Horizons. Please contact our billing department at 303-346-8828 with any questions.
- Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance provider. As a service to you, we file the insurance claim on your behalf and you assign the benefits to the doctor (in other words, you agree to have the insurer pay the doctor directly). If the insurance provider does not pay us within a reasonable period, we will have to look to you for payment. If we later receive a check from your insurer, we will refund any over-payment.
- Insurance providers often assign co-pays to visits and services. We are legally obligated to honor these assigned co-pays. Failure to collect co-payments from patients may qualify Ranch View Family Medicine for accusations or prosecutions of medical fraud. Please understand that we collect these co-payments as much for business compensation as for compliance with legal propriety.
- There is a difference between services that are covered by your plan and those that your insurer will pay. This happens when your insurer and doctor agree that a service is medically necessary and therefore covered by your insurance plan. However, when you have a plan that includes a deductible or co-insurance, you may be required to pay for the service until the deductible or co-payment is met. These services are called “covered but not paid”.
- Ranch View Family Medicine provides some specialty laboratory services. Some of the lab tests that are ordered may also not be reimbursed, particularly those that are used in support of wellness consultations or are kits sent to labs using innovative approaches to diagnostics.
Thanks for choosing us for your medical care, and thank you for your help!